Play Therapy (Child Therapy)
For people people of all ages, and children as young as 2.
Parent coaching available for new parents with infants and babies.
Welcomed are children of all ages, their parents, and families.
Therapies utilized include:
- Cognitive behavioral play therapy
- Child centered play therapy
- Art therapy
- Sound healing/ vibrational realignment
- Music expression (use of keyboard, and instruments)
- Mindfulness training
- Positive behavioral support plans
- Parent coaching
Learn ways to instill mindfulness, empathy, advocacy skills, and confidence in your child.
Parents will be given support to develop positive behavioral support plans, to problem solve challenging behaviors/situations, or to gain skills and understanding in supporting their child’s development.